We will NEVER share your data with anyone else. If you leave your email address with us, we will always give you the option to unsubscribe from further email contact.
What information do we collect?
We collect and store a very wide range of data about:
- People – this may include basic contact information and personal and sensitive data.
- Organisations – this may include basic contact information about trading status, sector, employees, turnover and management structure.
- Although some of our systems process card payments, we do NOT store credit or debit card information.
How is this information collected?
- Our public website allows people to leave their basic contact details. This information will be used to contact the individual and respond to their query – but if you ask us to remove you from our mail list we will do so immediately.
- Our systems are designed to collect, process and store information.
- Most of the information we collect is entered onto our systems by customers.
- Some information is entered onto our systems by individuals.
- Some security information (such as your IP address) is collected via automated processes.
What do we use the information for?
- We store information so that our customers can use the information during their business activities.
- We store information about users of our systems to maintain an accurate audit trail about who has added, accessed, edited, deleted or downloaded information.
- We store information about customers and potential customers so that we can offer relevant support and other professional services.
- We store information, including information about all business transactions, in accordance with the requirements of our customers; the UK General Data Privacy
- Regulations; HMRC; The Education and Skills Funding Agency; The European Union and where required by other authorities.
How do we protect your information?
- We store information on our servers in accordance with up-to-date best practice processes and procedures, using good quality and well-maintained equipment.
- All the data stored on our networks in encrypted.
- All data transferred over the internet is encrypted.
Our computer networks have:
- A wide range of security defences and mechanisms to protect information from theft.
- A wide range of intrusion detection systems to inform us of any unauthorised attempt to access our data centres, networks and systems.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell any information to outside parties.
- We do use a limited number of highly trusted professional services (such as email management systems) where basic contact information is stored and processed.
Our contact details are available below.